SKILLED TRIAL ATTORNEYS
As the result of a merger between the Law Offices of Brittany M. Pedersen and the legal team of The Law Office of Richard C. Irvin & Associates, The Law Offices of Pedersen, Campbell, and Irvin Ltd. provides over 60 years of experience in resolving even the most difficult cases. With incomparable expertise and compassion, our team will work tirelessly for you. Whether it be for a criminal charge, a family law matter, or a business dispute, the attorneys at Pedersen, Campbell, and Irvin Ltd. are determined to give you results.
Located in Aurora and Elgin, Illinois, Kane County, Pedersen, Campbell & Irvin concentrates on offering comprehensive legal services in the areas of criminal defense of felony and misdemeanor charges, DUI, traffic offense, ordinance violations and orders of protections. Dedicated family law practitioners, PCI attorneys zealously advocate for our clients in divorce, child support, child custody, and paternity cases. Do you have business law, small claims and real estate closing issues, we serve the counties of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, McHenry and Will.
Choosing an attorney for your legal problem is a very important decision. Facing a criminal charge or dealing with family problems can bring financial burdens and a great deal of emotional distress. The legal system can be a frightening, frustrating, and intimidating experience for most people who have been not been drawn into legal conflicts before. Pedersen, Campbell & Irvin, Ltd. is committed to protecting our clients’ rights, interests, and freedom. Our team will stand beside you in your time of need.
Our Commitments to You
- We will walk you through the court process so you are fully informed of what will happen with your case.
- We will return your phone calls within 24 hours.
- We will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- We will help you make decisions that resolve your case in a timely and cost-effective manner.
An Aggressive Defense Firm That Will Protect Your Rights & Interests
- We are not a “settlement factory” law firm. We always seek the best outcome for the client – through negotiation if possible, but through trial if necessary.
- We prepare each and every case that comes through our door as though it will eventually go to trial.
- If a trial cannot be avoided, we will aggressively advocate for your rights and your interests in court.
For a consultation with Pedersen, Campbell & Irvin, Ltd., an experienced defense law firm, call (630) 906-5571 or contact us online.